Working from anywhere as a Virtual Assistant is one the easiest online business or stay at home jobs that you can start at any time and change your career path to something that is much more appealing to you.
As a virtual assitant, you will be working remotely from anywhere, and so anyone can become a virtual assistant.
There are many online business owners that needs the help of a virtual assistant so that they can focus on other aspects of their business.
Once you learn how to become a virtual assitant, you can make anywhere between $35-50 and you can always increase your rate with experience.
What Is A Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant is anyone who performs a service in return for a pay.
Bloggers, business owners, entrepreneurs and several others require the services of virtual assistants.
Virtual Assistant Services
- Social Media Management
- Graphic Design
- Content creation
- Email Management
- Customer Service
- Blog Management
- Website Maintenance
- WordPress Management
- Project Management
- Affiliate Program Management
- Web Design
The list is definitely endless and you can offer a combination of two skills as a virtual assistant.
What Tools Do You Need To Start Your Virtual Assistant Job
As a Virtual Assistant, you need some basic tools to kick start your virtual assistant jobs such as:
- A Computer: Most of your work will be done remotely, and so having a computer is a necessary tool.
- A Website: In this time it’s so easy to build your own business website and in this blog post I share detailed guide on how you can build your wordpress website. On your website, you simply need to create a hire me page or work with me page, position yourself as an expert in your skill and viola you’re all set.
- A Skill: You probably don’t know it, but you have a skill that someone is willing to pay you for.
So with a combination of your skill and a website to showcase your self, you’re right on your way to building a thriving virtual assistant career.
How does a Virtual assistant find clients
- Leverage your social media account: Optimize your social media profile by showcasing your skill and that you’re open for jobs. When people visit your accounts, they will easily see what you offer and possibly hire you.
- Networking: Use your current network. Let your family, friends and acquaintances know that you offer services which they can pay you for. You’d be surprise they will your very first clients and help you kick off your career by also introducing you to circle.
- Your Website: Let your website language be very clear that you offer virtual assistant jobs.
Your confidence can be perceived even from a distance. As a virtual assistant, I know you work remotely, but if you don’t sound confident, no one will hire you.
So be confident to have a conversation with your client.
Be confident to put your offer out there, speak about your offer.
Promote it not just once but occasionally.
If you have an amazing skill that you know will help someone, what kind of service are you doing by hiding it? You are doing a massive disservice to yourself for not being compensated for delivering something of massive value too…
But you are holding other people back from accessing your best work and best self.
STOP hiding and START showing up with what you REALLY want to offer.
Do you need more indepth guide to kick start your virtual assistant business? Join Horkey Handbook’s 30 Days or Less to virtual assistant.
I hope you have the best week! Let’s get those clients!